We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have quickly scaled up into a stable, yet still growing, company. Today we are over 80 geeky and dedicated Ascenders, with the aspiration of together creating the best workplace in Sri Lanka.
Right now we are looking for a QA Ninja (QA or Senior QA Engineer Level) to join our family. Is that you?
How we will definitely convince you
- A company that has the ambition of creating Sri Lanka's best workplace
- You'll be happy to be a member of a team that's dedicated and happy with you
- Education and development potential with an individual perspective
- On-site we offer free fruits, snacks and drinks
- At regular events, we strengthen our team spirit and, above all, have fun!
Our Dream Hire:
- Ability to see how small details fit into the bigger picture
- A creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- Thrives on taking ownership and managing your own work
- Strong analytical skill set to decipher client needs and recommend solutions
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of systems
- Solid interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in the QA track
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with our Swedish clients to decipher their needs and with the development team transform that into crisp and smooth digital products
- Participate in the entire testing project life-cycle from requirements to production release.
- Document test issues and work with development team to validate/recreate issue
- Identify, develop, execute and maintain high traceability by documenting test cases for the requirements.
- Multitask testing activities between different projects/domains.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Actively communicate testing status, including schedule, risks, issues, defects and potential impacts.
- Train, guide and lead by spreading your knowledge to your colleagues
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the latest in tech and make sure you are supported in your individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organisation where everyone is expected to make their voices heard. Outside of the crunch hours we get together in weekly games, treats, getaways, sports and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences makes us stronger together. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflect the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and religions.
Great! Get in touch with us now!