We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have quickly scaled up into a stable, yet still growing, teenage company. Today we are over 80 geeky, fun-loving and ambitious Ascenders, working together to create the best workplace in Sri Lanka.
Right now we are looking for a .NET Tech Lead / Senior Tech Lead to join our crew. Are you up for the challenge to drive a team of tech enthusiastic?
Our Dream Hire...
- The guru who knows ins and outs of .NET development
- A champion software developer who can design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- A leader who leads and drives technical direction, quality, and delivery
- A mentor who guides and helps colleagues to grow by passing on personal experiences and knowledge
- A geek who love to explore new technologies and is always ready to face new challenges
- An advisor who provides trusted advice for the team and the customer
- A coach who spread Agile best practices within the team and organization
What you need to have
- At least 5-7 years of Software Engineering experience
- Expert knowledge in .NET development including ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, WebAPI/MVC
- Experience in working with SQL Databases like SQL Server or NoSQL DBs
- Hands-on experience in Azure cloud platform
- Sounding knowledge in modern architectural/design patterns
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Solid understanding of DevOps practices
- Solid communication skills with expectation management skills
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our Swedish clients to decipher their needs and transform that into crisp and smooth digital products
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Leading and driving technical decision-making within the team
- Improving the technical landscapes across the project by enforcing best practices
- Providing trusted advice for your team and your customer
- Mentoring and guiding the team members towards successful delivery and technical excellence
Great, Get in touch with us now!
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the latest in tech and make sure you are supported in your individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organization where everyone is expected to make their voices heard. Outside of the crunch hours, we get together in weekly games, treats, getaways, sports, and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences make us stronger together. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflects the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, and religions.