We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have quickly scaled up into a stable, yet still growing, company. Today we are over 90 geeky and dedicated Ascenders, with the aspiration of together creating the best workplace in Sri Lanka.
Right now we are looking for a Tech Lead or Senior Tech Lead (Node.js) to join our family. Is that you?
Our Dream Hire...
- Loves working and building new things
- Has strong communication skills
- Works well flying solo or running in a pack
- Enjoys working smarter and avoids the “I build everything custom” mentality
- Has the drive and motivation to learn, lead and contribute at a high level
What you’ll do
- Play an important role for one of our JS teams
- Work, learn and lead in a remote cross-functional agile team
- Train, guide and spread your knowledge to your colleagues
- Work closely with our Swedish clients & partners
- Actively participate in design and architecture decisions
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the latest in tech and make sure you have an individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organization with few managers so your opinion and ideas matter and are rewarded. Our office is not a strict environment, instead we focus on building trust and being accountable to each other.
Ascentic promotes a casual, fun and easy-going office experience where you can be yourself, where we also give you the space to work with the flexibility you need to experience real work-life balance. We of course also do lots of activities together like weekly games, treats, getaways, sports and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences makes us stronger together. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflect the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and religions.
Get in touch with us now!