We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have scaled into a stable, yet still growing, company. Today we are over 90 geeky and dedicated Ascenders, joined by the will do build great products and create the best workplace in Sri Lanka.
Right now we are looking for a Senior Executive - Branding & Corporate Communication to join our family. Is that you?
- Strong listening skills, a sense of humor and a will to build rock-solid and smart products
- Ability to use your experience creativity to solve real-world problems for the end users of your solutions
- A sense of urgency and grit that helps you to work through challenges
- Willingness to take charge and drive your work also when the road is not fully paved
- Has the drive to learn and apply new skills to master with the ever-changing software industry
Our dream hire:
- Knows a thing or two about how handling and growing corporate social media channels
- Has a passion for photography, digital video, music, film and content creation
- Skilled in the art of video storytelling
- Has strong English communication skills
- Will have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Has the ability to handle multiple activities at the same time
What you’ll do:
- Have the ownership of our social media channels
- Act as creative director of our video content
- Shoot, edit and post video content through our social media channels
- Write scripts and construct storyboards
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Primary focus will be on enhancing employer branding
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the greatest in tech and make sure you are supported in your individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organisation where everyone is expected to make their voices heard. Outside of the crunch hours we get together in weekly games, treats, getaways, sports and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences makes us stronger together. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflect the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and religions.
Curious? Great, let's talk!