We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have quickly scaled up into a stable, yet still growing, teenage company. Today we are over 60 geeky, fun-loving and ambitious Ascenders, working together to create the best workplace in Sri Lanka.
Right now we are looking for NAV Champions to join our family. Is that you?
How we will definitely convince you
- You'll be happy to be a member of a team that's dedicated and happy with you
- Education and development potential with an individual perspective
- On-site we offer you free fruits and snacks
- At regular events, we strengthen our team spirit and, above all, have fun!
- Extreme patience, ability to listen, a sense of humor and a controlled tenacity for delivering results is a must
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and experience working with internal and external member teams
- Ability to think creatively and excellent problem-solving skills
- Can take charge and thrive in uncharted territory or ambiguous circumstances
- Strong analytical skill set to decipher client needs and recommend solutions
Our Dream Hire:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Champion in Dynamics NAV 2013 to 2018 and D365 Business Central
- Strong knowledge of C\AL and AL
- Functional knowledge of Standard modules
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers
- Strong understanding of the SDLC, PowerShell and SQL database management
- Hand on experience using Code repositories (DevOps)
- Experience developing ISV Solutions
- Integration experience is a major plus
- Loves working and building new things
- Has strong communication skills
- Works well flying solo or running in a pack
- Enjoys working smarter and avoids the “I build everything custom” mentality
- Has the drive and motivation to learn, lead and contribute at a high level
What You’ll Do:
- Play an important role, either as as team lead or us a team member for the NAV team
- Work, learn and lead in a remote cross-functional agile team
- Train, guide and spread your knowledge to your colleagues
- Work closely with our Swedish client
- Actively participate in design and architecture decisions
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the latest in tech and make sure you have an individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organisation with few managers so your opinion and ideas matter and are rewarded. Our office is not a strict environment, instead focusing on building trust and being accountable to each other.
Ascentic promotes a casual, fun and easy-going office experience where you can be yourself, where we also give you the space to work with the flexibility you need to experience real work-life balance. We of course also do lots of activities together like weekly games, treats, getaways, sports and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences makes us stronger together. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflect the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and religions.
Curious? Great: Get in touch with us now!