We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have quickly scaled up into a stable, yet still growing, company. Today we are over 100+ geeky and dedicated Ascenders, with the aspiration of together creating the best workplace in Sri Lanka.
Right now, we are looking for an SSE/ATL (.NET) to join our family. Is that you?
Our Dream Hire:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in .NET development.
- Proficiency in building RESTful Web APIs adhering to best practices.
- Experience working with source control systems.
- Exposure to Angular/React frameworks would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Azure services and SQL Database
- Familiarity with various design patterns and their implementation in real-world applications.
- Strong communication skills to articulate ideas, issues, and solutions effectively.
What You’ll Do:
Develop & deliver high-quality solutions in collaboration with the team.
- Contribute, learn, and lead in a remote cross-functional agile setup.
- Mentor and share expertise with team members.
- Collaborate closely with clients and partners.
- Actively contribute to critical design and architecture decisions.
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the latest in tech and make sure you have an individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organization with few managers so your opinion and ideas matter and are rewarded. Our office is not a strict environment, instead we focus on building trust and being accountable to each other.
Ascentic promotes a casual, fun and easy-going office experience where you can be yourself, where we also give you the space to work with the flexibility you need to experience real work-life balance. We of course also do lots of activities together like weekly games, treats, getaways, sports and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences make us stronger together. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflect the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and religions.
Curious? Let's talk!