We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have quickly scaled up into a stable, yet still growing, company. Today we are over 50 engaged, fun-loving and focused Ascenders, with the aspiration of together creating the best workplace in Sri Lanka.
Right now we are looking for a People's Hub Padawan (Junior level) to join our family. Is that you?
How we will definitely convince you
- You'll be happy to be a member of a team that's dedicated and happy with you
- Education and development potential with an individual perspective
- On-site we offer you free fruits and snacks
- At regular events, we strengthen our team spirit and, above all, have fun!
- Awesome interpersonal skills
- Positive and outgoing
- Is a "doer"
- Can role up their sleeves and take on any challenge
Our Dream Hire:
- Has a Professional HRM degree
- Can be a fresh graduate or have 1-2 years of HR experience
- Knows how to handle Microsoft Office
- Has good English communication skills, both written & oral
What You’ll Do:
- Supporting in the recruitment process and on-boarding activities
- Assist in HR related documentation
- Assist in employee engagement activities and other HR functions
- Be in charge of our procurement
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the latest in tech and make sure you have an individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organisation with few managers so your opinion and ideas matter and are rewarded. Our office is not a strict environment, instead focusing on building trust and being accountable to each other.
Ascentic promotes a casual, fun and easy-going office experience where you can be yourself, where we also give you the space to work with the flexibility you need to experience real work-life balance. We of course also do lots of activities together like weekly games, treats, getaways, sports and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences makes us stronger together. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflect the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and religions.
Curious? Great: Get in touch with us now!