We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have quickly scaled up into a stable, yet still growing, teenage company. Today we are over 70 geeky, fun-loving and ambitious Ascenders, working together to create the best workplace in Sri Lanka.
Right now we are setting up a new .NET CMS team. Will you be you one of them?
How we will definitely convince you
- You'll be a happy member of a team that's dedicated and happy with you
- We provide training and development possibilities with an individual perspective
- On-site we offer you free fruits and snacks
- We do regular events on-and-off-site because we don't think the working hours are enough time to spend together
- Extreme patience, ability to listen, a sense of humor and a tenacity for delivering results is a must
- Thrives on taking ownership and managing your own work
- Gets excited about uncharted territory or ambiguous circumstances
- Strong analytical skill set to decipher client needs and recommend solutions
- Loves asking questions and discuss in order to get a deeper understanding
Our dream hire...
- Rock solid in C# and ASP.NET MVC/API with at least 4 years of development experience
- Has solid development experience on the Episerver platform
- Experience on ReactJS (or Similar) and/or Microsoft Azure will be a plus
- In addition, experience in Umbraco or similar CMS platform will be an advantage
- Excellent in oral and written communication
- Has the drive and motivation to learn, lead and contribute at a high level
- Enjoys working smarter and avoids the “I build everything custom” mentality
What you’ll do
- Play a key role in Episerver team
- Design, develop, manage and maintain custom solutions for the customer projects
- Engage with our Swedish stakeholders and their partners
- Coach junior team members in relevant technologies and best practices
- Proactively build a deep understanding of the customer's business, project requirements and processes
- Driving continuous improvement and knowledge sharing within the team
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the latest in tech and make sure you have an individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organisation with few managers so your opinion and ideas can shine. We build our company culture on courage, trust and believe in each others' ability to deliver excellent work.
Ascentic promotes a casual, fun and easy-going office experience where you can be yourself and you get the flexibility you need to have real work-life balance. Even though we do spend a lot of time together working on cool projects, we also get together frequently to do fun activities such as weekly games, treats, getaways, sports and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences makes us stronger. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflect the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and religions.
Curious? Great! What are you waiting for - join the spaceship today!