We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have quickly scaled up into a stable, yet still growing, company. Today we are over 70 geeky and dedicated Ascenders, with the aspiration of together creating the best workplace in Sri Lanka.
Right now we are looking for a .Net Maestro (SSE / ATL) to join our crew. Is that you?
How we will definitely convince you
- A company that has the ambition of creating Sri Lanka's best workplace
- You'll be happy to be a member of a team that's dedicated and happy with you
- Education and development potential with an individual perspective
- On-site we offer free fruits, snacks and drinks
- At regular events, we strengthen our team spirit and, above all, have fun!
- Ability to listen, a sense of humor and a grit in delivering outstanding results
- A strong sense of urgency and experience working with internal and external member teams
- Ability to think creatively and proactively identify and solve problems
- Willingness to take charge and drive work also when the road is not fully paved
- Strong analytical skill set to decipher client needs and recommend solutions
Our Dream Hire!
- Is a strong techie with solid knowledge in .NET, OOP and design patterns
- Has design and development experience in C#, ASP.NET Web Forms and jQuery
- Thrives in solving complex problems and finding suitable technical solutions for business needs
- Has strong communication skills and is comfortable consulting on solid technical solutions
- Enjoys working smarter and avoids the “I build everything custom” mentality
- Is self-driven and has an urge to keep learning and finding better ways of doing things
What You’ll Do:
- Play a key role as a team player for one of our .NET teams
- Together with your team members in Sweden and Sri Lanka develop smart and solid technical solutions to address the customer’s business needs
- Implement changes and improvements in existing features as well as develop new functionality and modules
- Train, guide and spread your knowledge to your colleagues
- Actively patriciate in design and architecture decisions
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the latest in tech and make sure you are supported in your individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organisation where everyone is expected to make their voices heard. Outside of the crunch hours we get together in weekly games, treats, getaways, sports and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences makes us stronger together. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflect the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and religions.
Curious? Great, Get in touch with us now!