We are Ascentic, a Swe-Lankan Software development partner in Colombo. Founded in 2017 to support Swedish clients with their software needs we have scaled into a stable, yet still growing, company. Today we are over 115 geeky and dedicated Ascenders, joined by the will do build great products and create the best workplace in Asia.
Right now we are looking for bringing in several .Net SSE and ATL's to join our family. Is that you?
- Design and develop reliable, scalable and maintainable .NET solutions
- Develop web application using SPA frameworks
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Maintain high-quality and deliver on time
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET Core & C#
- Experience with building Web APIs (REST) using best practices
- Experience building frontend applications using React/Angular
- Experience working with MSSQL or similar
- Comfort with full-stack development
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Proficiency in Azure Cloud-native development is an added advantage
At Ascentic we expect a lot from you, which means you can expect a lot from us. We always strive to work with the latest in tech and make sure you have an individual development plan to meet your career goals. We have a flat organization with few managers so your opinion and ideas matter and are rewarded. Our office is not a strict environment, instead focusing on building trust and being accountable to each other.
Ascentic promotes a casual, fun and easy-going office experience where you can be yourself, where we also give you the space to work with the flexibility you need to experience real work-life balance. We of course also do lots of activities together like weekly games, treats, getaways, sports and health initiatives.
Ascentic is an equal opportunity employer with the belief that our differences makes us stronger together. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflect the Sri Lankan society represented by all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities and religions.
Great, Lets talk!